- Have Fun on your bike
- Any age up to 16 years old
- Train with friends and have some banter
- Improve your riding skills
- Race your bike if you want to
- Safe closed road training facility
- Ran by British Cycling coaches
- Any Bike - Any Pace - Any Person!
The aim of the DCV youth section is to get Youth riders having fun on their bikes and to improve their riding skills.
We hold regular coaching sessions, ran by British Cycling coaches, at our closed road training facility , Sniperley Park and Ride just outside Durham City. (Details Here)
We already have members who race for the clubs youth team in various competitions and disciplines.