DCV and Cestria cycle clubs are teaming up to run a series of 3 Adult coaching sessions at the Sniperley Park and ride facility.
These sessions will be helpful to new riders or those who are returning to riding and are looking to build their skills and confidence on the bike.
Sunday 23 April, Week 1 – Assessment & basic skill drills
Sunday 7 May, Week 2 – Improve in skills & control, building confidence
Sunday 21 May, Week 3 – Group riding technique and etiquette
ADULT CYCLE COACHING – all over 16.
LIMITED PLACES (Ticket system shows how many places are available – first come first served.)
Tickets bought online guarantee a place. Payment on the day now accepted but only until we are full so cant guarantee a place.
Tickets available for purchase until midnight the day before. If less than 5 sold the event will not run and payments will be refunded. We will notify you by email if the event is cancelled.
16.30 – 16.45 Registration – Please come to the office to sign on prior to riding
16.45 – 17.45 Coached session
NOTE – YOUTH COACHING SESSION IS HELD 15.30 to 16.30 at same venue
– Location – Sniperley Park and Ride
– Session Day and Time – Sundays 4.45pm to 5.45pm
– Age range – Coaching for Adults – over 16yrs old.
– Equipment – any type of bike so long as its safe and you will need a helmet and appropriate clothing (Gloves highly recommended)
Sessions are based around core skills and suitable for all abilities.
British Cycling Coaches run the training at each session.
The aim is to simply get you riding your bike better!
– Large open plan car park are for training – vehicle parking cordoned off to make training area safe.
– Heated (when needed) Ticket office with Male, Female and Disabled toilets. (Baby changing also available)
– Ticket office is fully glazed so you can watch riders whilst sheltering from the elements.
– Pedal Monkey Pop up Cafe – Serving Coffee, Tea, soft drinks and snacks
Tickets in advance
£4 none DCV / Cestria members
£3 DCV / Cestria members
On the day entry
£5 none DCV / Cestria members
£4 DCV / Cestria members
Sessions are open to all, no mater which club your in (or even if your not!).
Tickets available via http://www.pedalmonkey.co.uk/calendar/