We have now ran two trial Sunday session and are pleased to say we can fully open up our training & ride sessions to everyone.
- Location – Sniperley Park and Ride – Location and directions here
- Session Day and Time – Sundays 3pm to 5pm
- Age range – Any age so long as you can ride a bike
- Equipment – any type of bike so long as its safe and you will need a helmet and appropriate clothing
To provide the best support the session will be split. First Hour will be Kids Coaching and Second Hour will be Adult Coaching. When one group is being coached in the central skills are the other is free to use the circuit unless asked to clear it to allow practice.
- Large open plan car park, perimeter used for cycle circuit and inner bays used for skills training areas
- Heated Ticket office with Male, Feamle and Disabled toliets. (Baby changing also available)
- Ticket office is fully glazed so you can watch riders whilst staying warm
- Pop up Cafe – Serving Tea, Costa Coffee, soft drinks plus home made cookies and cakes
- Coaching Fee per session £3 for both kids and adults
- Freeride (none coached) Free for DCV members and £1 for none members
Sessions are open to all, no mater which club your in and what age you are.
We will have a Fully qualified British Cycling Coach to run the training at each session for both kids and adults. The aim is to get you riding your bike better.
Freeride – If you dont want coaching and just want a safe environment to ride then you can come along and use the facility (we may ask you to clear the main track now and again for the coached riders practice) a small fee is available for this to contribute to club costs if your not a DCV member.