- This event has passed.
Cancelled – Durham City Velo Cycling Club Adult Cycle skills coaching – Cancelled
July 24, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
SORRY CANCELLED DUE TO LOW NUMBERS SIGNED UP AND TERRIBLE WEATHER FORECAST
ADULT CYCLE COACHING – Male and Female skills coaching.
LIMITED TO 20 PLACES – please email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim a place by midnight Saturday 23rd – first come first served.
17.00 – 17.30 Registration
17.30 – 18.30 Coached session
18.30 – 19.00 Advice & Q+A etc
– Location – Sniperley Park and Ride
– Session Day and Time – Sundays 5pm to 7pm
– Age range – 16yrs+
– Equipment – any type of bike so long as its safe and you will need a helmet and appropriate clothing (Gloves highly recomended)
Sessions are based around core skills and suitable for all abilities.
Riders need to be able to ride their bikes to take part int he sessions. If riders cant yet ride confidently please come along to the Advice & Q+A session for free advice.
British Cycling Coaches run the training at each session. The aim is to simply get you riding your bike better!
– Large open plan car park, perimeter used for cycle circuit and inner bays used for skills training areas
– Heated (when needed) Ticket office with Male, Female and Disabled toilets. (Baby changing also available)
– Ticket office is fully glazed so you can watch riders whilst sheltering from the elements.
– Pedal Monkey Pop up Cafe – Serving Coffee, Tea, soft drinks and snacks
£4 none DCV members
£3 DCV members
Sessions are open to all, no mater which club your in (or even if your not!).