- This event has passed.
DCV Youth Coaching session
April 3, 2016 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
YOUTH ONLY – all ages up to 16.
– Location – Sniperley Park and Ride
– Session Day and Time – Sundays 3pm to 5pm
– Age range – Coaching for Youth – up to 16yrs old.
– Equipment – any type of bike so long as its safe and you will need a helmet and appropriate clothing
The session is two hours long with at least 1 hour of intense skills coaching along with practice time
– Large open plan car park, perimeter used for cycle circuit and inner bays used for skills training areas
– Heated Ticket office with Male, Female and Disabled toilets. (Baby changing also available)
– Ticket office is fully glazed so you can watch riders whilst staying warm
– Pedal Monkey Pop up Cafe – Serving Costa Coffee, Tea, soft drinks plus home made baking
-£4 none DCV members
£3 DCV members
Sessions are open to all, no mater which club your in (or even if your not!).
British Cycling Coachs run the training at each session. The aim is to simply get you riding your bike better!
We have decided to make these sessions Youth only – we will be adding adult training in the future.