- This event has passed.
DCV Youth Coaching & Family Freeride
March 13, 2016 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
– Location – Sniperley Park and Ride – directions here
– Session Day and Time – Sundays 3pm to 5pm
– Age range – Coaching for Youth – up to 16yrs old.
– Equipment – any type of bike so long as its safe and you will need a helmet and appropriate clothing
The session is two hours long with at least 1 hour of intense skills coaching along with practice time
– Large open plan car park, perimeter used for cycle circuit and inner bays used for skills training areas
– Heated Ticket office with Male, Female and Disabled toilets. (Baby changing also available)
– Ticket office is fully glazed so you can watch riders whilst staying warm
– Pedal Monkey Pop up Cafe – Serving Costa Coffee, Tea, soft drinks plus home made baking
– Coaching Fee per session £3 for both kids and adults
– Freeride (none coached) Free for DCV members and £1 for none members
Sessions are open to all, no mater which club your in (or even if your not!).
We will have a Fully qualified British Cycling Coach to run the training at each session. The aim is to simply get you riding your bike better!
You can come along and use the facility whilst your kids are coached (we may ask you to clear the main track now and again for the coached riders practice) a small fee is payable for this to contribute to club costs if your not a DCV member.