- This event has passed.
Durham City Velo Cycling Club Youth Cycle coaching
August 28, 2016 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
TICKET ONLY NOW – NO PAYMENT ON THE DAY
YOUTH CYCLE COACHING – all ages up to 16.
LIMITED TO 20 PLACES – first come fist served
TICKETS AVAILABLE HERE – http://www.pedalmonkey.co.uk/qsot-event/2016-07-24_300pm-2/2016-08-28_300pm/
15.00 – 15.30 Registration
15.30 – 16.30 Coached session
16.30 – 17.00 Advice & Q+A etc
– Location – Sniperley Park and Ride
– Session Day and Time – Sundays 3pm to 5pm
– Age range – Coaching for Youth – up to 16yrs old.
– Equipment – any type of bike so long as its safe and you will need a helmet and appropriate clothing (Gloves highly recomended)
Sessions are based around core skills and suitable for all abilities.
Riders need to be able to pedal their bikes to take part int he sessions. If riders cant yet ride without stabilisers then please bring them along to the Advice & Q+A session for free advice.
British Cycling Coaches run the training at each session. The aim is to simply get you riding your bike better!
– Large open plan car park, perimeter used for cycle circuit and inner bays used for skills training areas
– Heated (when needed) Ticket office with Male, Female and Disabled toilets. (Baby changing also available)
– Ticket office is fully glazed so you can watch riders whilst sheltering from the elements.
– Pedal Monkey Pop up Cafe – Serving Coffee, Tea, soft drinks and snacks
£4 none DCV members
£3 DCV members
Sessions are open to all, no mater which club your in (or even if your not!).